CDL Third Party Examiner:
Help keep our students safe!
If you see a vehicle passing a school bus while they are loading or unloading students, contact your local law enforcement office to report the vehicle description and license plate number.
More than 385,000 children in Kentucky ride some 9,855 school buses each day. To keep those children safe during their travels, the National Transportation Safety Administration offers these tips to drivers:
- When backing out of a driveway or leaving a garage, watch out for children walking or bicycling to school.
- When driving in neighborhoods with school zones, watch out for young people who may be thinking about getting to school, but may not be thinking of getting there safely.
- Slow down. Watch for children walking in the street, especially if there are no sidewalks in the neighborhood.
- Watch for children playing and congregating near bus stops.
- Be alert. Children arriving late for the bus may dart into the street without looking for traffic.
- Observe the posted speed limit in school zones.
PAY ATTENTION TO DANZER ZONES WHILE LOADING AND UNLOADING!
SCHOOL BUS SAFETY FLYER
CLICK ON IMAGES ABOVE TO OPEN DOCUMENTS
FIELD TRIP REQUESTS
FIELD TRIP REQUEST FORM (SCHOOL USE ONLY)
Overnight Field Trip Request Form (SCHOOL USE ONLY) (NEW)
FIELD TRIP REQUEST FAQ (SCHOOL USE ONLY)\
TRIP BUS DRIVERS
CLICK ON THE LOGO BELOW FOR A FREE OFFER
BUS TRIP COST ESTIMATOR
Click on the image below to open a
cost estimator for trips.
(Sheet will open in Excel.)
CLICK BELOW FOR VIDEO
247 South Laurel Road
London KY 40744