A. Appropriate Dress
1. Students must change clothes for each class.
2. Appropriate attire includes: t-shirts, shorts, and tennis shoes. Sweat pants and sweat shirts are encouraged in colder weather.
3. Jewelry is discouraged to wear during gym class.
4. No gum is allowed during P.E. class.
B. Basis for Grades
2. Dressing out.
3. Behavior, conduct, sportsmanship, and teamwork.
C. Locker Facilities
1. Gym clothes should be brought to class.
2. 5 minutes are allotted at the beginning and end of class to change clothes.
3. Students do not shower after class.
D. Appropriate Conduct
1. No horseplay. Safety is the key!
2. Do not enter storage areas unless directed to do so by a teacher.
3. All equipment should be used properly.
4. Do not enter the locker room during class unless told to by the teacher.
E. Injuries, Illness, and Excuses
1. Report all classroom injuries to the teacher.
2. A note from a doctor is required to be excused from gym class.
3. If you feel sick, plan to dress and participate, but limit activity to meet your needs.
F. Emergency Procedures
1. Students are aware of ALL emergency procedures while in gym class.