This is a webpage for the 4th grade math classes at Wyan-Pine Grove Elementary School.
Our district has started a new snow day initiative, where students will be asked to complete work at home on snow days. These packets are being sent home TODAY.
Here are some guidelines about the packets, and how we intend to use them:
1. The next day that we are out of school for weather, students should complete the packet labeled “Snow Day 1”. If we are out for more than one consecutive day, then students will complete a packet for each day we are out.
2. The next day we are back in school after the snow day, students should bring back the completed packets for each day that was missed.
3. These packets will be graded and recorded on Infinite Campus.
4. If your child loses his/her packet, you can download the forms using the link on the right side of this page.
5. If we exceed five snow days, we will distribute more packets as necessary.
Thanks for your attention and help with these assignments!