Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar


  • January 26th - Keith Ritchie is scheduled to be at SLHS to help students with FAFSA from 8:00 - 3:00.
  • You should receive your SAR (Student Aid Report) after each school has set their tuitions rates for the following year. You will only receive a SAR from schools you have applied to, been accepted to, and sent your FAFSA information to. If you have questions, call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at (319) 337-5665.
  • Go to your Parchment account and request your 7 semester (mid-year grades) be sent to the colleges to which you’ve applied that require them
  • Research taking AP or CLEP exams
  • Obtain copies of community scholarship applications
  • Order your Senior Yearbook
  • Submit tax forms, if requested, to the financial aid office of the schools to which you have applied. Check with both Admissions and Financial Aid to make certain both your files are complete.
  • Register for AP exams.