Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar


  • You should receive your SAR (Student Aid Report) after each school has set their tuitions rates for the following year. You will only receive a SAR from schools you have applied to, been accepted to, and sent your FAFSA information to. If you have questions, call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at (319) 337-5665.
  • Ask Rachel Gaynor in Guidance to submit mid-year grades if any of the colleges to which you’ve applied require them
  • Research taking AP exams
  • Obtain copies of community scholarship applications after February 1st.
  • Order your Senior Yearbook
  • Submit tax forms, if requested, to the financial aid office of the schools to which you have applied. Check with both Admissions and Financial Aid to make certain both your files are complete.
  • Register for AP exams before Tuesday, March 24th.
  • All students should 100% on their ILP by Friday, February 28th.
  • Tuesday, March 21st - Senior Shadowing Day for any senior who had 95% attendance during the first semester.