* Students should be studying multiplication facts nightly.
* AR Goals for the first nine weeks are set at 10 points. AR goals will count as a reading test grade for mid-term and for the nine weeks. Students are required to have half of their goal met by the end of the mid-term (September 10, 5 points). They should have the entire goal met by the end of the nine weeks (October 10, 10 Points).
* Students will be bringing graded work packets home each week on Tuesday. Please review the work with your child, sign the front page of the packet, and return the following day.
* Student’s grades are weighted on the following scale: Homework and Daily work is 35% of the final grade and Test scores count as 65% of the final grade.
* Snacks for the snack box and candy for the candy jar are always appreciated.
* Remember to save box tops and soup labels.