BackPack Club Overview:
• Food items that are collected from donors or purchased with
• A team of volunteers pack the bags and deliver them to each
• Needy children are identified and enrolled in The Backpack
Club by Family Resource/Youth Service Centers throughout the county.
• Each school designates a “pick-up” area where food
bags can be distributed. (Our Youth Service Center Office)
• Children enrolled in the program stop by the pick-up area
every Friday (or any day after Wednesdays) before going
home. The bag of nonperishable food items can be
discreetly placed in their backpack.